A two stage
stainless steel cylinder regulator for constant delivery
pressure from full to near empty cylinder conditions. The
above model is suitable for:
• Corrosive gas
• High purity gas applications
• Research sample systems gases
• Process analysers gases
• Gas chromatography gases
• EPA protocol mixer gases
• Laser gas systems
• Emission monitoring systems gases
Recommended for corrosive gases or purity levels of Grade
6.0 (99.9999) and higher.
- 1-11/16” 316L stainless steel diaphragm
eliminates contamination from diffusion or out gassing
- One piece encapsulated seat design includes a sintered filter to protect
the seat from particulate contamination
- Chrome plated bonnet, 316L body and fittings
- 2” stainless steel dual scale gauges (psi/bar)
- 1 x 10-9 cc/sec. inboard helium leak rate maintains gas purity levels
- Front or back panel mountable
- Maximum inlet 3000 PSIG.
- Front panel mountable.